Looking for the perfect place to board your horse? Look no further than Stockton’s Plum Creek Stables. Located in Littleton, Colorado, backing to the beautiful Chatfield State Park.
— Horse Boarding—
Just pick from the following options (based on availability):
▪ Runs with Shelters (12 x 30)
▪ Pasture board (shelter pasture)
▪ Outdoor pens
▪ Lighted indoor arena (80.3 x 162.5)
▪ Tack storage
▪ Exclusive entrance to Chatfield State Park for trail rides
▪ Special lesson rates for boarders
▪ 24-hour access gates close at 9:00 PM
Important things to note:
▪ Stalls and runs are cleaned daily
▪ Water replenished and troughs cleaned regularly
▪ Fed twice daily in runs
▪ Grass hay is fed in runs and we feed boarder grain / supplements
▪ Grass Hay only is fed to all pasture horses -free fed
▪ Use of indoor arena and outdoor pens for riding
▪ 24-hour onsite hand
Ok, all this is great, but where do I get to ride? Stockton’s Plum Creek Stables provides you with an exclusive entrance to Chatfield State Park trails and Open Space and also access to the Highland Canal. You haven’t been on a trail ride till you ride on these awesome trails.
The wonderful atmosphere, affordable pricing, and the continuous, professional care of all horses will convince you that there is no better place to call home for your horse.
So what are you waiting for?
Call us directly or reach out via our contact form for current pricing and availability.